Getting to the UCLA HR & Payroll Center – Administration
360 De Neve Drive, Suite 162
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We observe all University holidays.
- From the 405 Freeway, exit on Sunset Blvd. Proceed EAST on Sunset Blvd. to Bellagio Drive.
- Make a RIGHT turn onto Bellagio Drive and proceed to the stop sign at the top of the hill. Turn LEFT at the stop sign on to De Neve Drive.
- Proceed 3/10 of a mile down the hill to the Sunset Village (SV) Parking Lot.
- Take the elevator or the stairs in the southwest corner of the parking garage to the Lobby (L) Level. Once on the "L" level, the Covel Commons building will be directly in front of you.
- Turn RIGHT and walk along the outside of the building. Directional signage will be available to guide you to Sproul Hall and to the Housing Administration office where the Human Resources & Payroll Center is located.
Where to Park
Visitors to the UCLA Human Resources & Payroll Center should park in the Sunset Village (SV) lot. The SV parking lot is located on the campus map here, and the address for the lot is: 200 De Neve Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90095.
Tips & Instructions
- Arrive early in order to give yourself time to find a parking space.
- Temporary hourly parking passes can be purchased at the Self-Service Parking Pay Station located on the first floor at the entrance of the lot on the righthand side. There is an additional Pay Station on the first floor near the elevators.
- We recommend that you purchase a temporary permit for at least two to three hours. If needed, all-day permits can be purchased at the Pay Stations. Click here for information about Pay Station rates, and click here for instructions about how to use the Self-Service Parking Pay Stations.
- Be sure to leave the temporary permit in a visible area on the dashboard of your vehicle.
Directions from SV Parking Lot to Sproul Hall
The Housing Administration office is located in Sproul Hall, which is adjacent to Covel Commons and the SV Parking Lot. Please follow the brown directional signs which will lead you to the Human Resources & Payroll Center in Housing Administration.